Weekly Weight Loss Week 47

This week I lost 1 pound and I'm really happy with that. I'm now 10 pounds away from goal. I have to be honest that I was surprised after the week I had. lt was full of takeaways and long hours at work.

What did I do?

This week was a lot of tracking. While that's really important to know I'm in my limits there is always the fear I will but weight on.

What will I do this week?

It's all about tracking again. I've been a bit slack when it comes to exercise so I'm going to do more of that too. This week is going to be the bad one out of 4 so I need to limit the damage as much as possible.

How is your weight loss going? Hopefully, you are having as much success as me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight