Weekly Weight Loss Week 18

This week I lost 1/2lb. Not as much as I wanted but still better than nothing.

Where I Went Wrong

I'm not sure what I did wrong this week. I tracked everything and knew that I had stayed within my pro-points allowance. I opted for as much healthy and filling food as possible and earned activity pro-points.

I've put it down to just being one of those weeks. At least I lost weight, which is better than staying the same or gaining. I'm still on the right track.

I did speak to my Weight Watchers leader after the meeting to find out what she thinks. She put it down to an off week; maybe I hadn't actually eaten enough. She agreed, though, that at least is was a weight loss. She did comment on how she knows I'll see a loss at the scales every week because I am so determined to lose the weight and get to my final goal - whatever that is (still not been decided).

What Will I Do This Week?

So, usually I state what I'll do differently but the truth is, I'm not sure. I just don't know why I didn't lose as much as I hoped. All I can do is keep tracking and eating healthy and filling foods.

The one thing that I have changed this week is lunchtime. I cut up all the salad vegetables on Monday night and made a large bowl of salad. It makes it easy for me to just grab and pour into a bowl every lunchtime. It's filling - I usually don't need anything until tea time - and I can throw in tuna, smoked salmon, ham or chicken on top of that to add the extra protein. We'll see how it goes at the scales this week.

I don't think I'm going to reach my target of losing 2 stone of my starting weight by my birthday. I have 2.5lbs to go but my birthday is a week today so only one weigh-in next week. Oh well, I'm very close to getting there and maybe I'll do it the week afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight