June Weight Loss Challenge Week 2 Update: Getting Back on Track

I didn't quite make it through the full week of tracking on Weight Watchers this week. I had a 48 hour period where nothing at all was tracked. I wanted to go back later and fill it all in, but once weigh-in came around on Friday I just didn't have the motivation to do it.

On this occasion I was lucky. The lack of tracking didn't mean a gain. I lost 0.6lbs, so that's about normal for me.

Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, SmartPointsTM Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen

Maybe part of the benefit is the heat. I'm not eating anywhere near as much as I would in the winter. I don't want food that is going to melt all over me and I need food that is full of water. I've found myself drinking way more than the 8 glasses that I designate for myself on most days (yesterday wasn't quite 8).

When it comes to skipping Weight Watchers tracking, it's easy to fall off the wagon completely. I needed to get back on track right away. As soon as I weighed myself on the Friday I jumped right back into tracking (except for Friday night of course), including all the donuts and cookies I ate over the weekend.


I have just 6 Weekly SmartPoints left for this week. So far I'm doing well, but again that is partially due to not feeling the need to eat as much. Yesterday I didn't even eat all my Daily SmartPoints.

Here's my Facebook Live that I did last week about the lack of tracking. Don't forget you can get daily updates from my Weight Loss Support Page on Facebook. If you're joining in let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight