Weekly Weight Loss Week 32

This week I...

Gained half a pound.

I'm disappointed but I'm not completely surprised. I've found it so hard lately to stick to my pro points allowance! I constantly feel hungry and I think that has something to do with the raspberry ketones.

I think I would have been alright until we went to the in-laws for the weekend. While I did walk around lots (I earned 5 activity pro points in one day, which is more than normal), I ate too much food. We had a takeaway on the Friday night and then a BBQ on the Saturday and I didn't track properly until afterwards.

Never mind. This week I'm back on track. I've already used up my weekly pro point allowance but that's fine. I'll just have to be good from now until Tuesday. It's possible!

I'm earning a few activity pro points. The sun is shining and I'm getting out with Kathryn as much as possible.

I would like to hit my next half pound milestone by the end of the month. I have 6lbs to go and then I will have lost an amazing 3 stone!

How is your weight loss going? Please do get in touch and share your journey with other.

Image by hyena reality/Freedigitalphotos.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight