Weekly Weight Loss Week 33

This week I lost a pound!

I actually thought I'd only lost 1/2lb but realised that after jumping on the scales, my iPhone was in my pocket -- yes the iPhone weighs 1/2lb!

I simply tracked everything I ate and did more activity this week. Weight Watchers really does work as long as you stick to it.

I'm still tracking now and we have a delicious prawn salad this evening. The next week or two are going to be hard. I'm going away tomorrow (there won't be my usually Fitness Friday post) and won't be back until next Friday. Going away is always hard for my weight loss so we will see.

How are you doing? Hope you're seeing the results that you want!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight