No Weight Loss Weeks Over Christmas

I know I haven't updated my weekly weight loss for a while. The last time I weighed in at Weight Watchers, I'd lost 3.5lbs! I was ill that week and put a lot of my weight loss down to that.

Over the next few weeks I won't be weighing in. It isn't because I've given up on my weight loss - I really haven't! - it is because there are no Weight Watchers meetings over Christmas and the New Year. I will be tracking everything I eat though and hoping for a weight loss this Christmas.

Good luck to all those losing weight over Christmas and I will see you all in the New Year. I will keep this blog updating though over the next few weeks with tips and tricks to lose weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight